Write articles for money ?
WRITE ARTICLES AND GET DONATIONS!
Everyone is a journalist
With increased social media and more expedited modes of communication, the face of journalism has changed from television hosts to a purported public population. In the past, journalists were people who wrote for newspapers, magazines or prepared news for broadcasting companies.
|I know how difficult it is for you to decide what to write in your post.
Struggling to find interesting post ideas? That’s why I recommend you to start from below list. (I hope they’ll inspire you!)
In this day and age, particularly among millennials, we are able to find out about the news. Regardless of the outlet, the rise of technology in our society has allowed for voices of regular people to be heard by millions of people within seconds. Consequently, this ability for the layperson to inform the greater public with post has carved the way for anyone to become a journalist. Editing and news information no longer require a long tedious process, and we can appeal to a wide audience as technology has allowed information and popular culture to spread at speeds much faster than the press.
Here are ideas for YOUR first posts
- Create your first post on the topic you know better than anything else. Be sure to link to other websites/bloggers in your niche and notify them when you publish your post.
- Do some research in the area you feel a passion to.
- Share some statistics and figures: people love posts with data.
- Dispel some myths in a particular area and match them against facts.
- Create a list of inspiring quotes relevant to your niche.
- Describe in detail your process of creating something.
- Tell about other tactics you used to achieve results.
- Make a list of tactics used by other authoritative bloggers on some specific topic.
- Create some templates that will save you visitors’ time.
- Tell how to make money in your niche.
- How to do something better and faster.
- Describe the most common problem your target audience faces and suggest a way of solving it.
- Remember what inspires you, and create an inspirational post.
- Are holidays around the corner? Write what you’re planning to do.
- Make a gift to your users.
- Reveal some truth: what is behind the curtain covering your work.
- Ask your online friends how they solve a problem you also face.
- Advise your target audience whom to read and follow.
- Compare something against something else. (Tools, books, tactics…
- Tell about free products and courses that would be helpful to your audience.
- Make a big list of such freebies, link to your friends, and notify them about it.
- Analyze the authoritative bloggers in your niche and define what all of them have in common.
- Tell how you use something every day to achieve results. (For example, mobile apps, your personal diary, or tools
- Enter on Pinterest some queries on your topic and take a note of the pins that get most of the repins. Write a post about the most popular topic.
- Write what problems your target visitors face and how to solve them.
- Pick some very interesting and successful people in your niche. Tell about their best posts.
- Create a list of hacks that help solve some problem quicker.
- Describe your plans, challenge yourself, and offer your users to follow it.
- Tell something you won’t do or something your readers should avoid doing to achieve or get something.
- Offer each of your readers your help with something you’re good at. Let them send their questions in emails or leave them in comments.
- Make a list of those in your niche whom you read and who inspire you.
- Tell about your experience, how you achieve your results in something.
- What recommendations and books have influenced your life and productivity.
- Make an interview with an influencer.
- Be sure to make a list of questions that interest you in advance.
- In your post, answer your readers’ questions.
- Study the comments on other blogs in your niche.
- Find repetitive questions and write the answers.
- Tell what skills are necessary for your niche.
- Tell about the most common mistakes in your niche.
- What lessons anyone can learn both from your experience and what you do.
- Make a list of links to the best tutorials and guides.
- Create the best articles roundup of the last year/month/week.
- Tell about the most important things you wish you’d known when you started.
- Write a detailed review on a product that you used.
- Write a checklist of how to do something.
- Create a cheat sheet that will help your users achieve better results.
- Write a thank-you post and mention everyone who helped you on your way.
- Tell the latest news and mention the novelties in your niche.
- Create an infographic on a topic that interests you.
- Use different data sources.
- Shoot a video tutorial how you use some tool.
- Tell about any popular topic but from a new angle.
- Write about other bloggers’ mistakes (find them!) in your niche.
- What do they do wrong?
- Turn other person’s popular infographic (podcast or video) into a blog post.
- Add your opinion. Be sure to link to the original resource!
- Use BuzzSumo or Ahrefs Content Explorer to find popular topics. Even their free versions will help you find ideas!
- Use tools for keyword research. (For example, KWFinder, StoryBase, or LSIGraph). Find relevant queries basing on these keywords and create your blog post.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!